As a full-service property management firm, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management. Premier Business Investments, LLC has established a higher standard for property management that is unsurpassed by our competition. We not only anticipate your complete satisfaction; we depend on it.
Your home, like all the other homes for lease in this area, is competing in the marketplace. Research has shown that one way that makes your home standout is to have it professionally cleaned and certain details attended to. These items will make your home show better, lessen maintenance calls, get your home rented quicker, and help keep your tenants for longer term. All of those items will actually put money in your pocket.
• We recommend that the home be thoroughly cleaned by a professional maid. This service should include: wiping down all cabinets inside and out; cleaning out the refrigerator and freezer; cleaning out the medicine cabinets; cleaning oven and microwave; cleaning washer and dryer; cleaning windows; cleaning window blinds; replacing burned out light bulbs; replacing air filters; sweeping out garage; cleaning out BBQ; and generally assuring that the yard is in clean order.
• We recommend that the home be serviced by a professional carpet cleaning service.
• We recommend that any and all marred or damaged walls and doors of the home be cleaned, patched, and painted to match. This would include the removal of all nail holes left by pictures, and scuffs left by furniture.
• We recommend that any and all window coverings and blinds that are being left with the home are very securely attached and in excellent working condition.
• We recommend that you repair any other small issues that may have been acceptable to you, but maybe not for your new tenant. For example, anything that is loose, leaky, squeaky, and/or rattles.
You should view the above as marketing expenses. The nicer the home appears as compared to the competition, the quicker a tenant is to write an offer to lease your home. Please note that when your tenant moves out, they are required to leave it in the same or better condition as when they received the home. Premier Business Investments can assist in arranging for pre-marketing home preparation services. Fees charged are in addition to our marketing fees and the owner will be required to either pay contractors directly, or reimburse Premier Business Investments for the monies expended on their behalf. Premier Business Investments will require the home to be in the above condition prior to any marketing of the home as this has a direct impact on the home and on our Company reputation.
Any property that is not rental ready and a Management Agreement has been signed will be charge a Monthly carrying cost of $250.00 per month until the property is able to be properly marketed – By having the property ready to rent will make you more money and let tenants know that you care about your property and so will they.
Preparing Your Home
The following list is being provided to help you ensure the successful preparation of your property for your new tenants. Should you have questions regarding any of these items, or need the assistance of one of our vendors, please contact our office.
Click here to Owner Resource as PDF